Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Conditional Use Permit Application Accessory Dwelling Unit
100 Winnacunnet Road
Hampton, NH 03842
Applications must meet the requirements of the Hampton Zoning Ordinance. See Article. I, Section 1.6; Article 111, Section
3.1; Article 111-A; Article VI, Section 6.3; and Article VII, Sections 7.1, 7.5, and 7.8 for those requirements specific to
accessory dwelling units
Please submit the following to the Planning Office:
$100 Application Fee payable to the Town of Hampton. ($200 for after-the-fact applications)
• Eight (8) copies of the application and questionnaire.
• Eight (8) copies of a stretch/plan drawn to scale showing the subject property, including the proposed accessory
dwelling unit, distances from the property lines, and required parking spaces.
• Eight (8) copies of exterior elevations.
• Eight (8) copies of floor plans drawn to scale showing the interior layout of the proposed accessory dwelling unit.
Eight (8) copies of photographs of all sides of the existing structure. Additionally, please note that one (1) set of postconstruction
photographs must be provided to the Planning Office prior to occupancy.
© Letter of authorization, if applicant is not the property owner and/or an agent represents owner.
All applicable items must be submitted by the submission deadline for consideration. For additional information, please
contact the Planning Office at (603) 929-5913 or visit the Town website at hamptonnh.gov
Please Complete and Submit with your Application
If no, a new well must be installed that will provide such sufficient water before
adding an ADU (work with the Building Department on this issue.)
* indicates a required field