Here is the 2 Week Outlook for the High Street Improvements Project for anticipated and projected work from September 18th - September 22nd.
There will be construction at the intersection of Route 1 (Lafayette Road) and High Street, and east bound traffic on High Street at the intersection will be detoured. Buses will be able to get through AND BUSINESSES ARE OPEN! USE THE HIGH STREET PARKING LOT.
As with any construction project, weather, unexpected delays or field conditions may change this schedule.
Anticipated Work for the week of September 18, 2023
- Crew 1
- Monday - Tuesday: Work will include drainage and sewer service installation between Marston Way and Mill Road.
- Wednesday - Thursday: WORK WILL INCLUDE SEWER MAIN INSTALLATION ON HIGH STREET FROM THE INTERSECTION OF ROUTE 1 (LAFAYETTE ROAD) TO TOWLE AVENUE.
- Friday: Sewer main paving on High Street between Moulton Road and Mill Road.
- Crew 2:
- Monday - Thursday: Work will include drainage and sewer service installation between Moulton Road and Mill Road.
- Friday: Drainage and sewer service paving on High Street between Moulton Road and Mill Road.