Memorandum of the Town of Hampton
Building Inspector’s Office
In light of concerns about the emerging health crisis associated with the current Coronavirus
(COVID-19) outbreak as well as the ongoing INFLUENZA season, the Town of Hampton Building Inspector’s office shall be implementing the following protocols to mitigate concerns, protect our employees, and prevent contagion.
- Where do I find the zoning ordinances?
- Pool Information
- Flood Zone Requirements & Information
- Do I need a permit to have a yard sale?
- What is the height requirement for deck railing?
- What are my options if my project does not conform with the building code?
- Are peddlers, hawkers, and Itinerant allowed to conduct business in Hampton?